Abbey Rose Garden Workshop is pleased to offer full workshop facilities on all types of garden machinery. Servicing & repairs on lawnmower, tractors and 2 stroke machines. We have fully qualified, experienced and friendly service staff that are up to date with all manufacturer training courses. We only use genuine service parts and specialist service tools.
BOOK a service or repair in using our BOOKING FORM.
Lawnmower servicing from £75 plus parts and vat ( See RATES section for more details )
What your service include:–
- All serviced machines are stripped down and jet washed.
- The fuel system is fully stripped and cleaned out.
- The oil is fully drained and replaced with good quality manufacturer recommended oil.
- The drive system is fully cleaned, lubricated and adjusted.
- Blades are sharpened and balanced or replaced if needed.
Signs my lawnmower needs a service:–
- My mower takes more than two pulls to start
- My lawnmower hunts and keeps cutting out
- My mower is hard to start when hot
- My mower is starting to leave the grass a horrible brown colour
- My lawnmower leaves lot of grass on the lawn
- My mower is smoking while it runs
- My drive does not work anymore
- My lawnmower will not start anymore
Why an annual lawnmower service is important:–
- A full service will extend a manufactures warranty
- A full service will extend the life of a lawnmower
- A full service will make sure the mower is ready to use when you need it. (Let’s be honest not many people really enjoy cutting the lawn so a poor running mower can be very frustrating)
- Most mowers are air-cooled and in normal cutting conditions the cooling fins become clogged, causing a poor running machine.
- A poorly maintained lawnmower produces much more pollution and uses far more fuel.