Details below cover what our services include.
Book a serviceAsk a question
- All serviced machines are stripped down and jet washed.
- The fuel system is fully stripped and cleaned out.
- The oil is fully drained and replaced with good quality manufacturer recommended oil.
- The drive system is fully cleaned, lubricated and adjusted.
- Blades are sharpened and balanced or replaced if needed.
Signs my lawnmower needs a service:–
- My mower takes more than two pulls to start
- My lawnmower hunts and keeps cutting out
- My mower is hard to start when hot
- My mower is starting to leave the grass a horrible brown colour
- My lawnmower leaves lot of grass on the lawn
- My mower is smoking while it runs
- My drive does not work anymore
- My lawnmower will not start anymore
Why an annual lawnmower service is important:–
- A full service will extend a manufactures warranty
- A full service will extend the life of a lawnmower
- A full service will make sure the mower is ready to use when you need it. (Let’s be honest not many people really enjoy cutting the lawn so a poor running mower can be very frustrating)
- Most mowers are air-cooled and in normal cutting conditions the cooling fins become clogged, causing a poor running machine.
- A poorly maintained lawnmower produces much more pollution and uses far more fuel.